Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Living Social Success

Our most recent Living Social promotion is coming to an end tomorrow. It is great to see that so many people will be working on some type of home project.

Thank you to all our Living Social customers!

Here are the reviews of their shopping experience.
~Great as always!!!
~Knowledgable and helpful staff
~Very helpful workers
~This was truly one of my BEST buys on livingsocial. I was able to visit a new store, pick up the supplies I needed (under my strict budget) to  complete a remodel of room and the sales associate who helped me was  absolutely fantastic!! She sat down with me, took her time to help me  out and was very attentive to my needs. I hope I see another deal with  this store again!
~Friendly and knowledgeable staffs
~Great staff. Very helpful and knowledgeable
~The employees are very helpful and business friendly

No comments:

Post a Comment